Tuesday 2 June 2009

Wlilliam Shakespare


Shakespeare was born on April 23rd in Stratford on Avon, a small English town.
He had eight brothers and sisters.
He went to the local grammar School in Stratford. When he was 18, he married Anne Hathaway. They had three children: Suzana, Hamlet and Judith.
Shakespeare left Stratford and went to London, he became a famous writer and actor.
In 1610 Shakespeare went back to Stratford because he was ill, he died in 1616.
Shakespare wrote 16 plays and many poems.

I know his most famous plays: Hamlet, and Romeo and Juliet.

4 comments:

  1. hi my name is arantxa.thanks for your information about shakespeare. I needed for my English task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isaa,,, ja he començat el blogg....
    he vist el teu coment..
    ara ja tinc algo escrit si vols llegir-ho

    ReplyDelete
  3. ejaaaaaaa
    I like you description of sakespeare
    is than longer tat my description XDDD


    a pasaro be ;)

    ReplyDelete