Thursday 5 February 2009

My Routines

On weekdays...
On Monday:
The alarm clock wakes me up. I get up, I have breakfast at five past seven. I leave home, I walk to school on foot. Lessons start at eight thirty. The breaktime starts at eleven fifteen, at breaktime I have a small piece of pizza. I leave school at one thirty. I have lunch at two o 'clock, I have spaghettis for lunch. Later I watch The Simpson on TV, I do my homework and I play the violin and clarinet. I go to " Societat Musical " at six . I go home at nine o 'clock. I have dinner at nine tirty. Later my family and I watch TV. I go to bed at half past ten.
On Tuesday:
The alarm clok wakes me up. I get up, I have a breakfast. I walk to school. Lessons start at eight thirty. The breaktime starts, at breaktime I have a panini. I leave school at one thirty. I have lunch at two o' clock, I have paella for lunch. Later I go back to school at 3.25. I leav school at six o' clock. At 6.30 I do my homrwork and study. At 8.30 I go to " Societat Musical ". I go home at 9.45. I have dinner at 9.50. I go to bed at eleven o 'clock.
On Wednesday:
The alarm clock wakes me up. I get up, I have breakfast at half past seven. I leave home, I go to school on foot. Lessons starts at 8.30. The breaktime starts at 11.15, at breaktime I have a sandwich. I leave home at 1.30. I have lunch at two o' clock. Later, I play the violin, clarinet and piano. In the afternoon I go to " Societat Musical " at seven o' clock. I go home at 9.20. This day I haven 't got any homework and I study. I have dinner at 9.45, for dinner I have two eggs and some fish. Later I watch TV. I go to bed at 11.10.
On Thursday:
I wake up very late (because I am tired), at 7.55. I get up, I don 't have breakfast. I leave home, I go to school. Lessons starts at 8.30. The breaktime starts at 11.15, at breaktime I have a sandwich. I leave school at 1.30. I have lunch at two o' clock. Later I go back to school at 3.25. I leave home at 5.20. In the afternoon I study music, I do my homework and I play the violin and clarinet. I have dinner at 9.45. I go to bed at 11.30 because I can 't earlier.
On Friday:
The alarm clock akes me up. I get up, I have breakfast at 8.40, I leave home, I go to school. Lessons starts at 8.30. The breaktime starts at 11.15. I go my home at 1.30. I have lunch at two o' clock. Later I play the clarinet. In the afternoon I go to " Societat Musical ". I leave home at 7.45. I have dinner at 9.45. Later I watch TV. I go to bed at 12.

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Yes, Charles Darwin's birthday is on 12 February. It is his 200 birthday.
    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    How are you??

    visit my blog thanks

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your comment on Darwin; well done! You are the first from Valencia. I am the second one; now you can read mine.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete